Botkier Sample Sale, NYC

1. Hope this hasn't been posted before..My Daily Candy tells me there are a bunch of sample sales coming up and since I can't go (I'm in Europe though and can't complain!) I thought I'd spread the news!

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]What: Botkier
    Why: Bags and more bags at up to 70 percent off.
    When: June 14-17. Thurs.-Sat., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun., noon-6 p.m.
    Where: 72 Greene St., b/t Spring & Broome Sts. (646-747-4149).

goood luck. Hope you girls find what you're looking for..
  2. Yayayay!
    Though Daily Candy postings make it oh so much more crowded.
  3. hmm soo tempting...has anyone gone to a botkier sample sale? is it worth going to? will they be selling their newer bags or from previous seasons? i would so love to cut work to just go here...:yahoo:

4. I've been twice. Once last June and once in December. I got one bag in June [​IMG]

Some good deals, but they go quickly -- the place is small and they have maybe 50 bags out at a time.

I think my stirrup bag was $150 but most of the bags go for $200-$250 if I recall correctly.
  5. felix ray
  6. Does anyone know if it will be online too? TIA
  7. What: Felix Rey
    Why: Up to 75 percent off beach bags, clutches, and other accessories.
    When: June 7 & 8. Thurs., 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Fri., 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: 611 Broadway, b/t Houston & Bleecker Sts., ste. 828 (212-780-1988).
  8. So many sample sales and so little money! I think Botkier will have the sale online too. I remember buying a bag online during their sample sale, but I'm not 100% sure whether it was just a regular sale item I bought or a "sample sale" item. Anyone been to the store's sample sale and whether the line would be crazy?
  9. the online sale is usually after the regular sample sale and not all the items at the sample sale show up on the web.
  10. I got this mail about an hour ago, and I did a little dance! I know I'll be there! :yahoo:
  11. hi lisabrelle...are the lines long? i love that bag, congrats! :tup: i hate playing that "sample sale" game b/c you never know when they bring out the good stuff....

12. When I've been, I didn't wait in line. One time I went just as it was opening and another day I went near closing time. If it's in the same place, the room is tiny, and even the hallway outside where the line forms is pretty small.

I will definitely go, though. I love my stirrup bag and in general, I think their bags are gorgeous. It's worth the trek downtown for me.
  13. when i went the newest season bags were about 50% off, but you could get some crazy deals on the older items. the first tote they made was cheap, like $150 (but i didn't like that style much). the biancas were new the last time i went, and went for about 30% off.

best deals: in 2004, i got a pale yellow bowler (one of the first styles made, but i still love it) and a pink clyde for $100 each. :yahoo:
  14. I like the samples more! They will have bags in colors that weren't produced so you have an original Last year they had triggers in turquoise and even lexis in colors that were never mass produced !
  15. Do you ladies think there will be BONE COLOR BIANCA Bag in the sample sale?? (Large)

If there is, can somebody please please please tell me or buy it for me? :woohoo: