Botkier sale~NYC~Tomorrow~who is going?

Ahhhh I wish I could go!! I think Botkier is a highly under-rated brand. LOVE the leather and unique designs. Very functional too. I have the Clyde but I sold my trigger.
Definitely GO and let us know what you find! :smile:

OMG, I wish that I was not stuck here in Texas--
they just do not have cool sales like that at all, plus I find Botkier to be exceptionally well made--wave at the Bianca satchels for me:cry:

I went today. The lines were super long but I started randomly chatting with a young lady who just let me go in. I think she was a marketing rep.

In any event they had a ton of stuff. It was actually overwhelming since I know zilch about Botkier. their bags however do look exceptionally well made. The only style I recognized was the trigger which I believe was going for about $250. Is that a good deal?

I got a migraine from the noise so I left and promised the young lady I would return tomorrow so I'll be back but this time hopefully I'll be able to take some pics.:flowers:

Definitely get the Stirrup! I love it. Let us know what they have in the sample sale. (Too bad I live in CAnada, but I would love to know what kind of stuff they sell in there) :smile: