Botkier Crosby N/S Satchel?

1. Does anyone have the Botkier Crosby N/S Satchel? Thoughts on this bag? Am curious if it fits on your shoulder comfortably.

I LOVE my large Bianca, and this looks similar in construction.

TIA!

[​IMG]

2. I don't know anything about the bag because I don't have it. I know it's a great deal, but I'm not a huge fan of the styling of the bag itself. I too love the look of the Bianca, and I don't think this really compares.

I'd save your money and put it towards another handbag in the future perhaps. Her rose one is really cute! JMO. :smile:

3. I don't own that one and I haven't seen it in person so I can only offer observations.

IMO I would try to find it in person or from a store with a good return policy. I like the bag (love structured bags too) but I'm not sure if it would be practical. That bag seems large and it had a thin shoulder strap. I would think it might cut into the shoulder. I tried on a Furla that is a similar shape and size and it hurt bad. I know some of the other structured bags Botkier (i.e., Carlson) produced were quite heavy but I don't know if the weight came from the bag iteself or the hardware. That's why I have concern over how the weight would be distributed by the straps.