Botkier Cairo Hobo

1. Oh my gosh!

I ordered Botkier bianca large satchel in black snake from Jessie's boutique after seeing a post on their sale. It was 20% off of $695 and then I used toutie30 to get an additional 30% discount. So I paid $389.20, a good deal.

Then I got an email saying that it is out of stock and Jessies rep gave me an offer on new fall bags. I had several choices including large Bryant in black and Rose medium satchel. But the best option was Cairo Hobo in T'moro. The bag is $750, and Jessies gave it to me for the same price of $389.20!!! I am so happy. I can't wait to see the bag. :yahoo:

2. Wow! What a great deal. Congrats. I'd love to hear what you think of the bag when you get it. I've been eyeing it (along with all the rest you mentioned!!)
  3. Oh good! I have one coming in grey! I remember reading your post about which one to choose between those options! That's great. You got the most bang for your buck. Post pics when it arrives please!
  4. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives. I think it will also help others who are wondering about t'moro color. Jessies rep said it's chocolate brown. We will see.

Hopefully I will get bryant and bianca by next year. I would LOVE to get the bryant in grey. I personally like it much better than the other colors. Is it true that botkier plans to discontinue bianca?
  5. Wow! What a great deal. I just picked up my Botkier Cairo Hobo in TMoro from Nordstrom this weekend and it's gorgeous. Out off all the colors, it was my hubbys favorite. Not that he's into handbags, but when your wife is a handbag nut you absorb more than the average man does about handbags. I also have the Saphire/Saphire pony hair one and I have to decide which one to give back to Nordie's. Anyway the TMoro is a rich dark brown and looks very classy on the Hobo bag in particular. So enjoy it when it comes. I'm staring at mine every few hours so I can decide which one to keep.
  6. I am sure I will enjoy mine when it comes. I saw threads where people posted how pretty the saphire one is. Have you decide which one to give back? It must be a tough decision...
  7. I haven't made a decision yet. My co-wokers all vote for the Saphire one since I don't have any dark blue handbags and they say I have plenty of dark brown ones. But....dark brown is always in style and goes with every outfit under the sun.....
  8. I have a RM morning after in navy and I have to say, blue is a great neutral to have. I wear the navy more often than some of brown and black bags now -- you can wear it with browns, reds, yellows, purples, tan, grey, etc. And finding a brown bag usually isn't too hard, but finding one you love in a great color is a lot harder. Just my two cents.
  9. I love the saphire color...and dark blue is an amazingly "workable" color..I really want the satchel but cannot justify spending $895 on it...I hope that I can find it one sale sometime this year!
  10. kathy9, perhaps you should keep them both? lol~
    I think I would keep the blue one although I am getting the brown one. I have LV in blue and I love it. I am actually looking for another blue bag... just not as expensive as LV. I am going broke! I have about six-eight bags that I haven't received yet...
  11. You can get it for 25% off at Active Endeavors.
  12. Oh I love the saphire color. The Tmore is gorgeous too... Both are awesome color for Fall.