Botkier Bryant Hobo

1. Okay, so I finally bought the Botkier Bryant large hobo in black. I loved it when I saw it online and loved it at Bloomindale's. But when I got it today, I am just not feeling it! Have I gone nuts? It is a beautiful bag, but is it worth keeping it if I don't LOVE it? Help! Has this happened to anyone?

Mo :confused1:
  2. When I have second thoughts I always returned it or exchange for a different one.
  3. Happens to me all the time. For some reason, especially more so with Botkier! The first two bags I've bought have both gone back, and I usually never return anything!
  4. Happens to me a lot, too. I return bags all the time! Definitely return it for something you do love!
  5. thanks everyone for replying, I am going to return it for something I truly love...
  6. I have admired many bags online, even obsessed about them, and then when I get the bag in my hands I am not impressed.

If you don't love it, return it.
  7. If it's the top one, I LOVE it based on the pic. The ruching (sp??) around the zipper makes all the difference as I'm not that fond of the one on the bottom. Are they actually two slightly different styles or is it just the picture.

I'm actually looking for the perfect hobo and this is now the front runner. But I better go take a look at the actual bag first to make sure I love it. Hope you find a replacement that you're thrilled about!