Botkier Bombay Tote in Mahogany $299.99

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Botkier
    "Bombay Tote" in mahogany

Leather tote w/ contrast stitching and double handles-removable tassel, adjustable gusset w/ snap access. 13 x 20 x 8 (6" handle drop)
    plaza too
    Price: 540.00 $299.99

2. Wow, I really like that bag! Do you know how long the sale is on for?

3. Nope. But I think it's clearance and when it's gone, it's gone.

4. Hello, I just ordered this purse from Plazatoo and they offer free standard shipping (no tax) so $299.99 is the FINAL price. Let's see how long it takes to deliver from NY to Virginia.

5. I am so close to buying that bag!!!

6. Have you received your order yet? I have to say, I'm a little concerned about their service. I placed an order last Wednesday and hadn't heard from them until I decided to send them an email yesterday due to the fact that although they didn't answer my phone calls, they did charge my credit card. Then all I get in reply is "sorry for the inconveniences" and the mere tracking information.

I don't know what is going on. I even have the feeling that they'll probably mail me the wrong item. Let's just wait and see. Anyway, nowadays is it so difficult for an online store to offer tracking and at least send the customers some email to notify the status update? And no answering the phone calls and voice messages? Regardless what they say about their 'top-level' customer service, I surely haven't recognized it so far.:shrugs: