Botkier Bianca for everyday bag?

1. I've seen some posts where ladies were concerned this bag might not be suitable for everyday use. Can anyone who has used the bag frequently report on how it's held up?

2. I just bought the medium bianca in pearl cognac; great size & so far holding up well but my biggest beef is that the straps don't stay on my shoulders! The outside strap (on the side w/pockets) keeps sliding off. So I have to hold it instead of putting on my shoulder, which is sometimes inconvenient as an everyday bag.

3. I have been using my medium bianca in black for about a year now. I use it all the time for everyday errands and it still looks great. I don't have problems with the straps anymore because I put the outer strap underneath the inner strap so it doesn't slip.

4. While I don;t have this bag a friend of mine does and she uses it as her every day bag (for the past 9 months at least). It seems toi have held up great. Plus I eye it every time I see her :yes:

5. sdkitty: i have 2 Biancas and love them both. I think they are very versatile and go from day to night if you're the type of girl (like me) who likes to sometimes carry larger bags out at night.

That said, I don't think it's a "go-to" everyday bag if you have a need to carry a lot of stuff with you. Otherwise, it's awesome!

6. Thanks ladies. For now, I've tabled my quest for a Bianca to love. I bought a medium in Cognac color. Returned it as I felt the strap was not going to work for me. I also bought two large biancas -- rust and chocolate. The rust I just couldn't quite love because it was shiny (patent-like) leather and the chocolate I thought I'd love as it was the nice soft leather and I paid full price. But I found when I got it home the dark brown just was a bit too dark for my taste. So maybe someday I'll spot a large bianca in a color I can love but for now I'm not actively looking.

7. Thanks ladies. For now, I've tabled my quest for a Bianca to love. I bought a medium in Cognac color. Returned it as I felt the strap was not going to work for me. I also bought two large biancas -- rust and chocolate. The rust I just couldn't quite love because it was shiny (patent-like) leather and the chocolate I thought I'd love as it was the nice soft leather and I paid full price. But I found when I got it home the dark brown just was a bit too dark for my taste. So maybe someday I'll spot a large bianca in a color I can love but for now I'm not actively looking.

8. When I got the large Bianca in black last year I used it everyday. The only thing that bothered me was the time it took to unzip the front pockets.