Botkier bags = Too Trendy?

1. I just purchased a Botkier Sasha Shoulder Tote in black with my tiiiiiiny bank account.

I love it now, but I'm worried it's too trendy/I've fallen for some great marketing scheme/etc. and I won't use the bag for more than a few years.

May I ask for your two cents, lovely ladies? What do you think? :tup: or :tdown: ?
  2. I don't think the one you picked is too trendy. I think it looks like a classy handbag! Very pretty, not too much going on. Some bags are clearly trendy, but not that one. Great choice and enjoy it! :tup:
  3. :tup: I have a Botkier from 2005 and still wear it and still get *tons* of compliments on it. Botkier makes a quality product and that supersedes trends IMO.
  4. This doesn't strike me as an overly trendy bag. I think that it is a classic shape that will endure.
  5. It's lovely, and I agree that the style is quite classic. I think you've made a great choice, and if you like it, that's really all that matters. :smile:
  6. that style looks classic:smile:
    Congrats and enjoy your lovely bag!
  7. oowwww....its beautiful. definetly not too trendy. i think its classic if anything and you will be able to use it forever.
  8. :tup: for me- love it, not trendy at all! I think you'll be able to enjoy your bag for many years to come.
  9. The purse is very pretty and a classic shape-not too trendy at all!
  10. That's probably my favorite Botkier bag, mainly because it looks like it would last for years! I shy away from anything with tassels or crazy hardware.
  11. I don't think that's a trendy style at all. I think it will be a great style for years to come!
  12. I don't think that they are too trendy. Get it if you like it!
  13. Beautiful! Very classy... what colour did you get? That bordeaux looks really nice!
  14. Cute bag, but I only assume 1-2 years use for my bags. Otherwise its just too much pressure, LOL.
  15. Not too trendy for me. Congrats!