Botege Venetta boutique OMG!!!!!

1. :crybaby: Went into a BV boutique near where I live tonight and it was a big mistake - I found a bag in this amazing store (I think it was the cheapest bag in the place at $1700+) anyway, I just loved it, yestereday I wanted a LV damier Alma and today I am in loved with a BV and I sooo don't have enough money for this unable to control addiciton - somebody say something sensible - please!!!!!!! I am pouting :crybaby: :crybaby: and I feel like a greedy *****.

2. LOL!
    I haven't been to one yet, but we're getting one very soon.
    WHich bag was it?

3. Oh, I don't even know , it was very plain, beautiful black long bag with a quiet design on the body and fabulous shoulder braided (thick) handle - I'm too ill - I"m telling you I actually got to touch and try on some $3000.00 bags - maybe I'll feel better tomorrow - maybe I'll go back and buy it tomorrow but I hope I don't - I'm praying for some sense.

4. i love BV leather but too $$$ for me too.

5. Thank you, that sounded so reasonable.

6. Their fall line is to die for. Absolutely one of a kind gorgeous.

7. BV has the smoothest leather I've ever placed my paws on. Sooo deliciously smooth, but so expensive.

8. dang, then I better not touch it or else, my bf will leave me.. lol lol........ I need a job before I can get that gorgeous BV bag... hehe

9. I'm hearting BV right now....I think I'm going to save up for a woven tote as my next big purchase. They are amazingly soft! Good luck....be strong, or save!

10. I agree. Bottega Veneta bags are the sofest leather. I have yet to own one but I am still trying.

11. I agree with fayden. Love the BV leather but cost too much!! BTW, there is a BV outlet store in Desert Hills.

12. I have BV cocker bag and the leather is amazing. Right now some really nice BV bags are on sales. NM had a few ball bags and a few satchels on the sale table last week. Great prices.

I'm hooked on their flip-flops. I've ordered two pair. One from the boutique on sale.

[​IMG]

And another pair from Shirise on sale (love Shirise...whoever recommended them should be awarded the PF Hall of Fame.)

[​IMG]

13. Greenie, what colour ball bags did you see on sale?

14. I always say BV bags are like butter! My only purchase is the large hobo in burgendy and I love the leather mirror that comes with it. The softest most durable bag ever...what detail to workmanship...stunning!

15. The light brown. They also had several of those long totes, a couple of satchels too.