Bosu Ball = good workout?

1. Hi all,

I recently bought a Bosu and its sadly sitting on TOP of the tread of my treadmill, LOL. (so much for New Year's resolution). Does anyone here own a BOSU and feel its beneficial to their workout? Any input would be greatly appreciated! TIA! :heart:
  2. YES !!:yes: BOSU (stsnds for BOth Sides Up for those who don't know) it's a great piece of equipment to own !! There are so many things you can do with it !!

Are you referring to the original BOSU trainer ? (the half round/half flat)
    BOSU Balance Trainer Official Website
  3. hi cassidyfit1!! yes, we're talking about the same bosu! I haven't used it yet, but it came w/a workout dvd so wish me luck. I hear you can turn it over and do push-ups on it, right? I tried laying my back on it to do crunches but my balance is horrible, either that or I don't know how to lay myself on it. Guess this bosu will be a learning experience for me! Wish me luck, thanks for your input!
  4. YES !!! I love it. It's so good for balance/core strengthening, abs, etc...You'll get better if you keep up with it !'s also great to lie on and stretch your abs with...

Watch the DVD. There's tons of cool stuff on it !
  5. ^^ thanks so much!! I'll let you know how it goes! :smile:
  6. :bump: i know this thread is 4 years old but

Has anyone recently use it? what type of workout do you do on it? where have you notice the most change and difference?
  7. Bosu is hands down my favorite piece of gym equipment, I wish I could afford one at home ...

Even put the flat side down, climb on top of that Bosu and do your regular weight lifting ... advanced = 1 foot ... Yo'ure working core and upper body

They are AWESOME!

(BTW - I had NO IDEA that's what BOSU stood for :smile: )
  8. You can also do lateral jump-squats (up and over, hope that makes sense), they are KILLLER cardio. So much more intense than running or jumping rope.