Boston Meet Fall 2009

Ladies, I apologize but I think I'm going to have to step out of this one now if it's on the 16th. No one has PM'd me to confirm anything definite, and a good friend of mine asked me to attend an event with her, and I don't want to keep her waiting for an answer any longer, so I've decided to go with her, as this doesn't seem to be moving forward and I don't want to miss out on a great opportunity. :sad: I'll let you ladies discuss if you would like to choose an alternate date or not, and if you do, please let me know, thanks! ;) If you do decide to continue with the 16th, enjoy yourselves and I hope I can make the next one, because it was so much fun the last time and I'd love ot do it again! :smile:

What I did was PM anyone in the thread or do a search for the last Boston meet and PM all those people to see if they are interested (I just copied/pasted a note). Throw out a couple dates and time frames in the thread, and see what works for the majority. Plan other details like specific time and place via Private Message to keep that confidential for safety reasons.

I also sent out occasional reminders when it got closer to the date, and had people send me PMs to confirm they were attending. People should also post in the thread if they are coming or would like to come so everyone can get an idea of who is going.

PM me if you have any questions.

I just don't have the energy to run it this time, so hopefully you will have better luck than I did! :smile: The last one was quite fun, though, and I'd love to attend another.

This thread also says "fall" so feel free to start a new thread for "winter." :smile: