bosphore pm?

1. if you have this bag, could you pease post pics with your stuff in it? now i wannt one and i want to see how much it can hold...... thanks! :yes:

2. i would like to see this as well. and could everyone also say if they bosphore says "made in france" or usa. thanks

Kodi-

3. Are you referring to the Messenger Bosphore PM?

4. yes

5. anybody?

6. Here are some of the things that I keep in my Bosphore. Did not include my cell it was charging. Also made in France. Hope this helps.:flowers:

7. love you cles! off topic...... do you like the eay you're supposed to wear it? does it sag when you put your stuff in it?

8. I have one too, and trust me I put a LOT of stuff in it. It doesn't sag for me and I actually pull the strap so I can wear it as a shoulder bag. I only wear it as a messenger when I have to hold my son.

9. Does not sag at all. I like the way it holds it's shape. Here's a pic completely filled with my things.

10. i love the keychain! (isnt it jackie and lucie?) hmmm..... i am now officially obsessed with this bag! i now really want it... anybody else post pics please?