Bosphore Pm... What Do U Think???

1. HI,
    Been thinking about the Bosphore PM and wondering if any of you like it... or ... dont like it??? I really need your HELP on this one because this is some thing I will have to order since the nearest LV is 3 hours away and I just don't have the time to go there right now.
    If any one has photos that would be great but if not , just your comments will be a GREAT help right now.
    HUGS! :flowers:

2. I don't have the Bosphore PM, but I do have the Bosphore Pochette and love it!

3. HI, That one is cute as well but there is something about the Pm that keeps drawing me in...lol!!! Thanks

4. HELP :sos: LOL

5. I have the Bosphore bag GM... [​IMG]

here is the PM... [​IMG][​IMG]

6. I also have the pochette ... the PM can definitely hold more, it's a cute bag ... you could always send it back if you don't like it.

7. it's possibly the most useful LV bag i've ever owed. very easy to carry and has lots of pockets for an LV.

Kodi-

IM003030.JPG IM003031.JPG IM003023.JPG IM003024.JPG IM003025.JPG

8. GREAT PHOTOS... I LOVE the PM, its just right for me. WOW you have both... Lucky Ducky :lol: Thanks so much

9. ADORABLE... I LOVE IT!!! :nuts: Thanks 4 sharing the photos :okay:

10. i LOVE it!!!

11. Get it Get it. You know you'll love it. I already miss mine.

12. :lol: Okay Okay... I will get it, lol :yahoo: Everyone has talked me into it :p

13. It's great...you'll get alot of use out of it.

14. Don't forget to post your pics when you get it so we can all drool.

15. I have the GM and I carry it almost everyday.
    You will love yours too!