bored while cleaning out the shoe closet

1. Ok, you guys have been very spoiled on this board with all those louboutins and manolo's... There's nothing like that to see in here:crybaby:

But in case you're feeling a little bored as i am... Enjoy! :yes:

The whole collection:

PICT1959 (Large).JPG

I'm allready very tall and as much as I like high heeled shoes and strappy sandals, I just don't feel comfortable. So here's a couple sandals i found with smaller heels:

PICT1961 (Large).JPG

Flip-flops! The most comfortable ones I ever owned are the converse ones. Also like the havaianas. (yellow and custom made brown ones)

PICT1963 (Large).JPG

sneakers:

PICT1965 (Large).JPG

2. I live in flats! just love them. That's why they look so dirty and used :sweatdrop:

PICT1967 (Large).JPG

heels (again, no high heels)

PICT1971 (Large).JPG

My UGGs. Yes, I still wear them and even bought a new pair yesterday to wear outside! I wore the orange ones only inside the house.

PICT1976 (Large).JPG

3. Boots from last year. (again, yes I do realise they look very dirty and used, lol!)

PICT1979 (Large).JPG

Boots i allready bought for this winter and fall, can't wait to wear them but I'm a little bit worried about how to pair the short ones. I loove the dark brown ones. They were actually out off budget but had to make an exception!

PICT1973 (Large).JPG

PICT1982 (Large).JPG

PICT1980 (Large).JPG

4. LOL You're funny.

5. cute flats :smile:

Thanks for reminding me to fix up my closet, I had an avalanche of shoe boxes topple over last night while searching for a specific pair, I almost gave myself concussion :wtf:.

6. I love ALL of your tall boots. I am on a search right now for tall flat leather boots that don't look exactly like riding boots. Yours look awesome :yes:

7. i love your tall flat boots. may i ask where you got them?

8. pinkgoldfish shoes looking dirty and used = well worn and loved shoes!

9. Lol, thanks!

I do adore some shoes here on the board. Those sexy strappy heels or classy pumps :love: but i just don't have the length or the occasions to wear them.

I got those tall boots in a clothing boutique there was no brand name on them, nothing, so i don't think i can help.