Borders Rewards Card Holders - Check out Borders Perks

1. If you have a Borders Rewards card (and if you shop there at any time, it's totally worth signing up for - it's free and you get all kinds of d/c's). Go to the Borders Rewards website and sign up for Borders Rewards Perks. There are tons of websites that you can link to to receive additional discounts and special offers. There are two levels - one is free and there are tons of offers to choose from. The other costs $29.95/year and then you receive better discounts and invitations to Members Only events.

I signed up (for the free one) and used it for the first time last week (I keep forgetting about it!) and got 10% of my Target purchase, plus Free Shipping (which Target is offering) - I saved myself a pretty good amount.

You have to go to the Borders Rewards website & link through there to be eligible for the discount - some of the other offers available are:
    $10 off eBags
    eLuxury - Free Shipping
    Shop Bop - Free Shipping
    Bloomingdales - 40% off already d/c'd items
    Banana Republic - save 20%
    Club Monaco - save 20%

The discounts change all the time (I don't see the Target d/c any more) and you can sign up for reminders for discounts from your favorite merchants).

It's free - so why not take advantage!