BORDEAUX or GRENAT City?..or Rogue?

What kinda red?

• Bordeaux

• Grenat

• Rouge VIF

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no, grenat isn't a dull bordeaux at all! It's a warmer red, with brown notes as opposed to bordeaux's more wine-y plum color. But I can't help you pick between those. I love all three, can't say any of them is better, and would like to have all three in multiples. Good news is you can't go wrong!
I agree you can't go wrong with any of these colors. Grenat is not dull by any means. I love it. Bordeaux is more purple. Grenat more brown. Both are quite similar. Please remember that these bags are different years and have different leathers. Here, you can judge for yourself:

Bordeaux City
attachment.php

Grenat First
attachment.php

Okay, I just took two pictures, one with flash one without. Can you guess which is bordeaux and which is grenat? Difference is subtle, but you can definitely tell...grenat is more brown, bordeaux is more purple...

Attachments

• 2wines 001.jpg
    2wines 001.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2wines 002.jpg
    2wines 002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 79
I have a bordeaux and have played with a grenate in the store. I prefer the leather on the bordeaux definitely. I also liked the color better, too. It just seemed to have more vibrancy/saturation (for lack of a better word).

Here is another picture to help you decide -- or make it harder to decide:rolleyes:

My rouge vif city, bordeaux first & caramel day

Attachments

• bags 001.jpg
    bags 001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 71
Gosh, Grenat is available immediately to me should I decide to buy...but I am going to Hongkong in March and wanna see if "Bordeaux" is still available.

Should I wait til March before I decide? But I am afraid the Grenat won't be available after March.

:hrmm:

Great photos everyone! I just sent my bordeaux city to LMB for handle cleaning and now I'm missing it.

sshirley - Good photo showing differences, both are beautiful but I prefer the bordeaux on the right.

knn - there is no way a bordeaux is still going to be available in the store. If you want to purchase from a store, then grenat is going to have to be it.

Ok. I am so scared to buy from ebay. I guess Grenat is it. coz I really really love the maroon color. But the color grenat is not deep/saturated enough for me.

2nd best is better than nothing though.

Correct?