Bordeaux Luxury Tote

1. Nordstrom Mall of America currently has one Luxury tote in bordeaux deer skin. The color is gorgeous! Also, this bag has a hidden lock that can be used for the zipper. It retails for $2325.

Luxury Bordeaux.JPG
  2. This color looks camel to me..is that the true color...I always though bordeaux was a dark red?

3. I love the shape of that. The bordeaux almost looks like the khaki (bowler, cabas, etc.), or even chocolate brown... is it more of a brown tone IRL? I also thought bordeaux was more of a darker reddish tone like Jill.

4. The flash from the camera kind of messed up the color. In real life it is a very dark brown with a purple tone to it.

5. Wow... that bordeaux is pretty - but different than I expected...
    Is there enough of a brown tone that I would work with brown outfits??

Thank for all of your updates CHANELboy... as someone who has NO Chanel retail where I live it's SOO helpful to see what's out there!!:yes:

6. What are the dimensions on this beauty? I love it! How does it compare in size to the expandable tote?

7. ITs about the same width but slightly shorter.

8. I love the style - its gorgeous!

9. luv it-gorgeous!

10. I know, this really is a very pretty handbag.

11. I like that color,It's special. I also want to know the exactly size and how long is the chain?

12. This piece is still available and would be a great accessory for fall/winter.

13. The baby is beautiful! sooo tempted..

14. If anyone is still looking for this piece, Nordstrom MOA still has one available.

15. Beautiful bag! Is the hardware gold or silver?

thanks!