Bordeaux Box on Craigslist

ocgirl said:
So you girls thinking this is authentic? Here is a better pic from the seller. I really want it, but want to make sure it's real. Thanks!

I just sold a Bordeaux Box, and it looks good to me! Also, I just sold a Coach bag on Craigslist. And it was really easy. Although I would say that generally the prices you can expect to sell for are less than Ebay, but minus the fees, as well!
From a buyer's standpoint, you can't beat that price, also. Beauty is, you can actually see the bag before you buy.

Thanks Bbagbubba. I'm a little nervous because it'll be shipped to me instead of me picking it up in person. :smile: Not that Ebay would be much help if it's a fake anyway. Lol.

ocgirl said:
Thanks Bbagbubba. I'm a little nervous because it'll be shipped to me instead of me picking it up in person. :smile: Not that Ebay would be much help if it's a fake anyway. Lol.

I think if you do the usual 'due diligence' questioning of the seller, and pay with paypal and a credit card, you can give yourself a buffer zone of protection. It's always a risk, to some degree, anytime you don't buy something in person. I've had great luck with buying and selling via craigslist, and Ebay, for that matter.

Pay by credit card for sure, whether or not you use paypal. I think you should give yourself as much protection as possible since you are basically trusting this person to actually ship this bag to you. There seems to be a problem with shipping bordeaux box balenciagas from the post office in SF...

I would not trust Craigslist or anything on it. I've tried to both buy/sell on craigslist... recently listed a few things and kept getting interested buyers ... and they'd send along this really weird fake money order thing.

I found this all really odd because my boyfriend always lists stuff on craigslist! and has never had a problem

Craigslist is meant to have a meeting set up so you can see the item before you buy... so shipping stuff always seems suspicious when it comes to Craigslist.

Be really wary, girls.

Thanks for your concern. I'll be paying her by paypal funded by credit card, so if it's not authentic, I can do a chargeback if need be. :smile: You guys are so sweet! I love this forum!