Bordeaux Blake is Finally Here!!!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
She is finally here!!! The DHL guy came about a few hours ago...I am so excited. I am very happy that she is in such great condition (though I think they stuffed her in a box too small...:tdown:). The pushlock protectors and the zipper protectors are all intact...pretty good deal for a return!!! I cannot wait to use her! Enjoy the photos.

PS: Excuse the grimy bathroom mirror in the modeling shot...and the fact that I am still in my PJ's...:P It's a lazy day, what can I say!!

SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Congrats. Man, if you loved closer I'd be over there in a heartbeat ;) May you be only the First of many of us to finally score one! :drinkup:
P.S, lemme know if you change your mind :graucho:

OH every time I see one of these I just smile..I truly love this bag!! If I didn't have 2 blakes already this would DEFINITELY be in my closet lol!!!! Congrats!!! Holy Cow when Muggles sees this she is going to go BONKERS!!!! Lock her down!!! She's on the prowl for one too!!! **sigh** then we get to drool over another one!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Congrats! She's beautiful!!
OH every time I see one of these I just smile..I truly love this bag!! If I didn't have 2 blakes already this would DEFINITELY be in my closet lol!!!! Congrats!!! Holy Cow when Muggles sees this she is going to go BONKERS!!!! Lock her down!!! She's on the prowl for one too!!! **sigh** then we get to drool over another one!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
There's nothing wrong with having multiples of the same bag! :P