Book bag?? Saleya PM / Hampstead PM?

lucida

O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
I was just wondering for those of you who own the Damier Saleya PM or the Hampstead PM bags . . . can they be used as a bookbag also? I'm mainly looking for a purse/bag that can fit at least 2-3 folders in it. Thanks!

I don't have either bag, but I don't think the saleya pm would hold very many if any folders. You can go up to the saleya mm and get much more room. the bh and bv are good bags for folders, too.

I was just wondering for those of you who own the Damier Saleya PM or the Hampstead PM bags . . . can they be used as a bookbag also? I'm mainly looking for a purse/bag that can fit at least 2-3 folders in it. Thanks!

Both bags are beautiful. I would have a hard time choosing. I would recommend checking the measurements on the bags and you folders to make sure you get one that fits.

the hampstead pm and saleya pm will not hold A4 size. The MM in either bag is a better choice. The hampstead would be a great choice for a book bag because of its more 'rectangular' shape, the books would probably sit better, and the open top and adjustable sides would work well.