Bon Voyage Amandakmc!

1. Please join me in wishing Amandakmc good luck and safe travels as she sets off on her move to the US.

We will miss you so!!:heart::flowers:

2. AMANDA dear! We will miss you.:crybaby::crybaby:

All the best in whatever you do!!

[​IMG]

Don't forget to email us! :heart: :heart:

Tulips.jpg
  3. Urrrggghhhhh....... I really don't want to do this!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

4. It's very hard to say goodbye. But we all know this move is necessary for the advancement of Mr Amanda's career and company successorship. You will be missed, Amanda!

5. Dear Amanda, bon voyage. It's a loss for us!

6. All the best, Amanda!

7. Have a safe trip Amanda, and welcome to the States!!! Just think, more H stores and orange boxes are waiting for u when u get here!

8. amanda - welcome to the US! have a safe trip!

9. AMANDA- I know its hard to move to a completely new place. Dont worry the US is full of so many new places and things to see. Plus you might be able to meet some of our US members. I'm here in California and I know we have alot of wonderful ladies who would love to meet you. Once you settle down you can still visit everyone here on TPF!

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR MOVE!!!! Watch out your one HOT MOMMA and your going to melt many hearts here in the US!

10. Amanda : Have a safe trip and a great time in the US of A !!!

Wishing you and your family all the best !!!:smile:

o, and update us on all your adventures there !!!

11. Best wishes, Amanda!

12. We had a wonderful farewell lunch with Amanda on Monday. :heart:

DSC03954 tpf.jpg
  13. It's sad and exciting at the same time to move to a new place. All the best Amanda. I'm sure you'll make a new group of friends quickly.

14. Good Luck Amanda!!! And all the best to ur family:heart:

15. good luck on your move! new friends (and orange boxes!) await your presence here in the states....