Bolide Dilemma

I'm living vicariously too~ still trying to find a store who will order one for me:hysteric:

Kou: hoep you don't mind me being nosy..do you still have the other fuschia bolide on the reference thread? is that one a backup?
I do think to stick with ostrich. since you already had previous experience on that fuschia Kelly. don't make the same mistake! :smile:

Kou: hoep you don't mind me being nosy..do you still have the other fuschia bolide on the reference thread? is that one a backup?
I do think to stick with ostrich. since you already had previous experience on that fuschia Kelly. don't make the same mistake! :smile:

Huh? Do you mean the Cyclamen Bolide? I don't have it anymore. And you're right, I don't want to make the same mistake again. I found that I'm particular about size, leather, and color ... Any of those doesn't match, I can't do it.

Huh? I don't have a fuchsia Bolide in the reference thread. I had a Cyclamen Bolide at one time. And you're right, I don't want to make the same mistake again. I found that I'm particular about size, leather, and color ... Any of those doesn't match, I can't do it.

I see..sorry I got all the pink bags mixed up.
but yes! go with your passion with fuschia ostrich!
(did you find anything about the vegas kelly? any luck on that one?)