Bolduc messages

1. Here is the 2006 bolduc message in French and English. Has anyone else got "special" or old bolduc? I'd love to see it!

IMG_1332.jpg IMG_1342.jpg
  2. I have the english Paris in the Air too. I also have some of the Noel ribbon from when I bought my scarf in Paris last year. It is so cute it has a horse and sleigh instead of a horse and buggy.
  3. That's cute and worth saving!
  4. i'll check later to see if i still have the ribbon.
  5. i didn't even realize they said different things! i'll have to check all of mine now!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. That is so cool. All mine are from 2006 though, so they are th same as the first one. I'd have to buy something during Christmas time then, just for the ribbons heheh..
  8. It is really special
  9. mine is from 2002:
    sous le signe
    de la main

but i can't get a clear picture of it for the life of me. how do you get that close?
  10. Do you have a macro or close-up function on your camera? That's what I use and zoom in.
  11. when i zoom in, you still can't tell what on earth it says. it's just not close enough.
  12. Oooooh, even if you use macro? It may also depend on the megapixels. My camera is an 8 megapixel, so the clarity is very good with closeups. Try taking the picture, cropping, and expanding the picture if you have a photoshop program.
  13. i'll ask dh to help after we put the kid to bed.
  14. It depends on the setting of your camera. There should be an option that allows you to photograph details. Gah, I'm no good at explaining ... Sorry:push:
  15. this is the best i can do. :push:
    hermes ribbon.jpg