Body Powder: Do You Use It ?

1. I stopped using body powder awhile ago. I think its too messy, especially if you wear alot of black like I do.

Do you use body powder.?
  2. I used to wear powder a lot, but haven't done so in a while. I wear black often, too, and the powder can get all over the place! Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist line had/has a powder that stays where you want it. It has a really subtle scent that doesn't clash with other fragrances.
  3. I don't use it either
  4. Sometimes in the summer I do when it gets really hot out. But usually not.
  5. I always wonder what the point is of using powder. Does it cut down on sweating?
  6. I don't know, but it helps retaining a matte look. I can't prevent you from sweating though, but maybe it absorbs some of it??
  7. No, I never did like body powder, it seems too drying to me. I'm a body lotion fanatic. Can't get dressed without it!
  8. I've always liked using it, but it's harder and harder to find. I perspire a lot and it seems to absorb a bit of moisture.
  9. I like to use a little shimmery body powder when I'm going out clubbing, just to amp up my look a little bit. I'll also use it when it's really warm outside. I'll poof a little under my arms, and between my thighs to cut down on "chafing" (sorry if that's gross, but you know how it goes...)
  10. Your post made me bust out laughing. :p
  11. I know its still popular to use on babies. I was under the impression that not many people use it on them selves these days. :hrmm:
  12. I believe that is the only time Ive actually observed it on people. Mainly men.
  13. My grandmother used to use body powder.

A friend of mine used to put baby powder on his legs before he put on his leather pants. (They were unlined.)
  14. This may sound silly, but I used to love the idea of wearing body powder - it just seemed so glamourous, and I loved the packaging and the large powder puff that came with the Chanel Allure body powder. I found that it actually irritated my skin though, so I stopped. I would love to find one that I could use on my legs to even out the skin tone... or to use in the summer when it gets hot and sticky.
  15. Oh, I loved wearing it too ! once upon a time. Its just that, getting older and wearing a lot of black, it just doesn't make sense for my clothes.

I use to love getting the perfume, powder and creams gift sets for the holidays.