Boca Raton shopping: Mizner Park vs. Town Center?

1. Hey all, while I'm in Ft. Lauderdale later this month on business I am hoping for a great day of serious shopping.

If you had to choose one, would you suggest a drive to Boca for Town Center over Mizner Park or vice versa? I love how Town Center has a Saks and NM as we don't have any (yet!) in Seattle, but I remember in a quick drive through there in December (no time to shop) how beautiful Mizner Park was too. :shrugs: Or is there anything in Ft. Lauderdale that would trump both?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, other than some shopping in dept stores/boutiques that I wouldn't find at home.

TIA! :supacool:
  2. I love Town Center. I haven't been to Mizner Park, mostly because when I drive down to Boca Raton it's to go to Town Center :nuts: I love how they have a Bloomingdale's, Saks, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus all in one place. It's a great mall that has a variety of stores. I just looked at the Store Directory for Mizner Park, and while I do like some of the stores listed, I think you'll have a better shopping experience at Town Center :smile:
  3. I vote for Town Center too !
  4. Yea, I like Town Center - nice mall layout, easy to get to as you know - right off 95! There is also an outside shopping area that used to have Jacboson's - can't think of the name of it, is that Mizner Park? I think so....haven't been there in about 3 years, but I enjoyed shopping at both while in town.
  5. Very cool, thanks, Ladies! Town Center it is. I would love to get back up to Palm Beach and check out Worth Ave too, but I'm not sure I'm going to have enough time to get up there and back.

You guys Rock!! XXXOO
  6. Well Town Center yes...

But if you are in Ft Lauderdale... Bal Harbour is just about as close and my fav by far!!! Every high end boutique in the most beautiful mall ever!!
  7. ^^ Oh, good call, Megs! I've heard of Bal Harbour but never knew where it was. Thanks!
  8. It is just a tad south in North Miami :yes: You would love it there... just to soak up the 'culture' (by that I mean extreme wealth), the mall is GORGEOUS... it is outdoor with huge lush palms and huge goldfish and the shops-- ohh the shops!!