Bobbi Brown or Chanel?

1. I'm looking for a good moisturizing foundation. Im debating between a Chanel creme compact (not positive which yet) or Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foudation. Im on MUA readng all the reviews, but Im open to other suggestions if you have them. My skin is very dry and can be acne prone.

2. i'm a fan of bobbi brown because they actually have foundations and tinted moisturizers that match my skin. i was at the channel counter a month ago looking for a foundation, but they didn't have anything light enough. everything was too orange. i do know that there are many faithful channel foundation fans on this board. i think the best way to find out which product best suits you is to go to the makeup counter and try it out. good luck!

3. I don't like the BB foundation/moisturizer. It smelled like Desitin to me. I do like many of her other products and use them. I like Chanel tinted moisturizer.

4. My sister swears by BB but I swear by Chanel teint innocence so it is probably better just to try both

5. i've tried both bobbi brown and chanel (not sure which ones) but i like chanel better. the chanel that i use a lighter formula and doesn't bother my skin at all.

6. Thanks everyone! Im going to go to the mall today and play around with a few ;)

7. Bobbi

8. Bobbi Brown, without question...the best for foundations and powders!! :smile:

9. Have you gotten samples of each and use them for a week? thats what I do.

10. Thats what Im going to do too :smile: just gotta get to the mall!
    Have any of you tried Laura Mercier's Silk Creme foundation?

11. can't wait to hear what you end up choosing!!!!

12. Ok, so I tried a sample of the LM Silk Creme that I mentioned and Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich in Sand (#2). The LM felt way to heavy for my liking, also even though there is a pretty good color choice, I dont feel like the rose ivory really matches as well as I would like. I really love LM tinted moisturizer, so I was hoping to like this just as much. However the BB match is PERFECT. Im used to a compact foundation so I had to get re-used to liquid, but after I got the hang of it I think it looks really smooth! It feels nice on too. This maybe just what I was looking for!

13. congrats on your purchase!!! finding the perfect foundation is such a good feeling... i had to get used to liquid too, after using bare minerals for a few years.