BNY got the collection bags in today!! Anthracite, Sandstone---see PICS!

im inlove with periwinkle :love: thank you for posting pics powder ;) anyone think periwinkle is more of a gray bag ? i love to get a grayish bbag and im thinking of periwinkle for that

so excited now! as i was going through this thread, daphne called and sent me an email with pics of anthracite just to make sure i liked it before she sends one out to me. i couldn't wait for regular ground, so i had it sent overnight! i am so excited to get it now!!!!

Pooh_girl, please post lots of photos as soon as you get the bag. I really need to know if I should reserve one. I just can't decide if the color is right for me. Thanks!!

Thanks so much for these pics! I love the sandstone. I love the aquamarine of course, but I am surprised at how good it looks with the gold hardware.

I think I need better pics of the anthracite and periwinkle.

From these I really like the aqua best, sand comes next, but I hoped for a warmer tone. Anthracite is an intresting color but I don't think it will go with anything in my wardrobe.

Thanks so much for always keeping us informed powder!

Thank you powder for posting the photos! I believe you said in one of the posts that they don't have the aquamarine in the city yet - are you referring to the aquamarine in the regular hardware? Do they have the aquamarine in the GH? I'll call this a.m. and find out. At first I didn't like the GH, but now I love it in certain colors. Your sales assistant is great - e-mailing you photos right away! :yahoo:

I'm glad you enjoyed them girls. I'm always glad to help but the real thanks go to Daphne for unpacking a box, snapping those pictures and her rapid fire emails with the pics.:smile:
The aqua is beautiful. Saturated, lots of depth and variation, it will go with a lot of what you wear.
That leather on the sandstones looks super smooshy and I love the color. Keep in mind lots of people don't like the bright colors like most of us do and the neutrals usually have good resale value on ebay. Whites, natural, blacks, caramels City and Twiggy bags, those are the ones people not on TPF seem to snatch up.