1. Do you use it? Powder, cream, gel, bronzer form ?

I myself don't really like it unless it is a bronzer and I'll just use that for color.
  2. I usually do a contour with blush or bronzer, then add a pop of color on the apples of my cheeks.
  3. nars outlaw is my holy grail blush w/ albatross as highlighter. i also use bronzer to contour. switching to guerlain.
  4. I like "Apricot Toddy" by Pout. It's the only blush I've found that closely matches my sadly discontinued HG blush, "Frambois" by L'oreal Blush Delices.
  5. I use crean blush from MAC in Ladyblush...its very pretty and u can mix it with strobe cream for a glow
  6. When you say you contour, what do you mean? And where do you apply color to 'highlight' ?
  7. contour the cheekbones, like in the hollow parts when you doothe "fishface" and you highlight the top of the cheekbones and/or the apples of your cheeks
  8. I use Guerlain powder bronzer. It's the best. I use Nars blush in Orgasm. It looks great on just about every skin tone. I just bought Taos today because I wanted a blush with a little more punch.
  9. I love Neutrogena powder blush. It comes with a little brush and I start with my cheek bones. Then sweep down a tad to my cheeks and up toward my temple. I don't use much, though. Probably most people don't even know I'm wearing it.
  10. For everyday, I apply bronzer very lightly where the real sun would hit my face.

When I'm going out or wearing more makeup I put blush on the apples of my cheeks. I like powder blushes in pink and peach shades. My favorites are Smashbox, Too Faced and L'oreal.
  11. I've never been big on blush, but I've started getting into it lately. I have Nars Orgasm and Sin and I love them because they're not too bright on me (medium-dark skin)....just enough of a glow.
  12. Powder form.
  13. I use Cargo's bronzer as a blush. It gives me the perfect glow every single time =D
  14. I have heard so much about NARS Orgasm ... hmmm ...
  15. Blush is a must for me. Otherwise I look dead! I love Clinique gel blush in Warm Glow; it really gives me a nice, healthy, natural looking blush. Then I top it off with Nars Albatross, and I'm good to go!