blush color for red lipstick?

1. OK - so red lipstick is supposed to be back "in" now as an antidote for the nude lips that have been popular. Do you wear blush if you're going to wear red lipstick? If you do, what blush color range do you think would look good?
  2. I have read (and I practice it, too) that if you have an intense color on the mouth, you should go very subtle and not intense on the blush. As to color, I would pick something that looks like a natural skin flush on you. Hope that helps.
  3. I wouldn't wear a blush if wearing red lipstick. Too much going on. One "bright" on the face at a time.
  4. Depends on the red, on your skin, and the look you want. This is not what you want to hear, but trial and error is about the only way to figure out which one looks best.

So line up all the colors you can seize, and go to it.

And also try it with no blush at all.
  5. Since your lips are going to be the main focus with red lipstick, make sure your eyes are not dramatic..I would wear a very light blush in the same family as the lipstick color..I you feel it's too much wear bronzer, apply on the T zone and on the cheek bones. blend well....:jammin: