BlueRoofDenim $25 Clearance Closet

1. There are no size guides. I saw a cute Wendy Hill halter top but am unsure of what a size 6 would be?
  2. omg thank you! off to order tons of things. and there are a couple skinny jeans in my size. thx! ive been wanting a pair but did not want to pay so much. thank youuuu!
  3. thanks!! just ordered some jeans and a hoodie :smile:
  4. great tip...thanks!!
  5. Great deals! Thanks for the info!
  6. Thanks so much! I got a few things...hope they fit. What steals!
  7. I got 4 pairs of jeans - woot!!!
  8. I got a Rachel Pally top for only $25, amazing
  9. the deals are amazing! thanks! I am so tempted to buy a couple of pairs, but I've had so much trouble buying designer denim. Does anyone, who has a enough experience with denim, know how much stretch is in 70% cotton, 28% nylon, and 2% spandex? What about 98% cotton and 2% spandex? I's such a weird question, I know, but everytime I buy denim it's extremely fustrating. It doesn't help that I'm short either :confused1:
  10. Sold out!
  11. ^Nope not sold out, the items are still there, you just have to do a price search. If you go to their search menu and choose sale items only, it'll show all the $25 deals. (Apparently they took out the closet because of all the traffic!)
  12. sol dout now
  13. there's still a ton of stuff left!

just go to search, switch to advanced search, and then type in 25 for the price.
  14. no ship code rite