Bluefly?

1. Hi all,

I am having a dilema right now! I don't know if I should go a head and purchase this Fendi Selleria which i have been eyeing for some time.

They have have a special for today only of 10% off.

I have a few questions about this seller.

(1) The sellers credibility?

(2) Are the items Authentic?

(3) If your not satisfied with a product have you had any problems returning anything.

(4) How were your experiences with this company?

On ResellersRatings i am concerned that they may not have a good return policy.

The photos ID tag doesn't look metal but out of paper:sad:

This is the photo from the Bluefly that i want to buy.
    [​IMG]

Thanks
    Bassia:shrugs:

2. Bassia,
    I have purchased several things from Bluefly and i am quite certain that they are totally reliable as a company. I bought a Bottega and decided after 3 weeks to return it for a different one. No problem and items arrive quickly and nicely wrapped from the manufacturer. I don't think you have anything to worry about on that site. Hope this helps! Enjoy the bag if you decide to get it.

3. I've seen Bluefly commercials on television. They must be legitimate as most companies would not have that sort of money in their advertising budget.

4. Generally their items are authentic, but not too long ago, they had a problem in which they sold several fake Balenciagas and Chloes. They didn't ever admit their wrong doing either. No other fakes have turned up on their site since then as far as I know.

5. I've bought lots of things on BlueFly including handbags and haven't had a problem. They have a return policy so if you don't like it, just send it back. The only thing you have to lose is the shipping.

6. I love Bluefly. I just bought a Fendi bag for my mom for xmas. I should receive it any day now. I believe their return policy is within 60 days, which is quite generous. If it's not 60 days, I know it's at least 30 days.

7. I've only purchased from Bluefly twice for kate spade bags and they're authentic. I can't say for anything else.

8. I've had 2 Bluefly purchases. Quick shipping and excellent customer service. I forgot to add in my discount code so I called them and asked if they'd honor it, and they discounted me right then and there. That was cool.
    I prefer to make my orders to Bluefly and Shopbop over the phone. I get the agents name and get personal service to assure me of what I am getting.

9. My Life My Card > American Express Selects

Bluefly.com
    Receive $30 off your purchase of $200 or more.
    Image for Bluefly.com Enjoy an extra $30 off. Bluefly.com—The ultimate hook-up for the fashion obsessed. New arrivals added every day starting at 40% off including Prada, Gucci, BCBG Max Azria, Theory & many more. Enter the Promotion Code: AEXBF30 at checkout to redeem this special offer.

Offer Valid 1 November 2006 - 31 December 2006