Bluefly twiggy!

1. For those of you who noticed the red Twiggy on Bluefly & were unsure, I ended up buing it. I got it today & it is indeed authentic! And gorgeous! This is my first twiggy & it's so cute! From the tag, it is a Rouge VIF (2006 3 color right?) What's even better, with a coupon code, I got it for $700!

Anyway, my Bluefly score to date is ...

Bronze City (In the beginning of the fiaso..)- FAKE
    Black Matelasse- AUTHENTIC
    Truffle Matelasse- AUTHENTIC
    Rouge VIF Twiggy- AUTHENTIC

Hopefully Bluefly is trying to make right although I will continue to be cautious, I'm more optimistic~ Hope that helps!:biggrin:
  2. wow what a great deal. congrats!
  3. Wow! Congrats on that major score!
  4. Wow! Good for you. I have always been wary of ordering from them. I look but then I just can't do it. One of these days I might give it a try. Glad you got your first twiggy. I love mine!!! :smile:
  5. That's great!!!
  6. GREAT deal for such a GREAT color! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  7. That is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Lucky girl! :yes:
  8. That is a good looking one. How/where to get the coupon?- thanks.
  9. Congrats!!!

What a great deal! It is gorgeous... color and leather.

I do not at all hesitate to buy from them. I think they have learned from the events last year. I am confident they do not want to go throught that again.
    But hey, if people still want to be wary, maybe I'll have a better chance of getting the steal you did. lol

10. Congrats! It's gorgeous :yahoo: I love Rouge Vif :heart:
  11. Congratulatios on such a great deal!
  12. Oh WOW!! What a deal!! I will have to keep an eye on bluefly from now on!!
  13. WHAT???!!! Spectacular! I am so happy for you. Are you on cloud nine or what? I am so tempted by a vif on eBay right now (we all know which one I'm talking about, the one our fellow pf'er is selling and it is spectacular) You really made a huge score.
  14. aww she's so cute & what a nice little discount you got on her!
  15. :yahoo: Love it. You're SO lucky!