Bluefly Sold Me A Fake Chloe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I just want to share my frustration that I just recieved my, what was to be, new Chloe and it turned out to be TOTALLY FAKE!!!

To make matters worse, it wasn't even a fake copy of the bag I wanted, but a totally different bag!

So buyers be warned!!!

DSC00819.JPG DSC00820.JPG DSC00821.JPG
  2. oh, wow. What happened when you contacted Bluefly?

3. OMG, I'm so sorry, mona! What are you going to do? You should contact Bluefly and especially your credit card company immediately.

4. Oh my... that sure is a fake! Poor you!
    I ordered a Chloe from bluefly a few weeks ago-- it was the large pocket paddington in muscade brown. It arrived and it was definitely authentic, but I sent it back because I decided it was too large and heavy. The good news is, they were prompt about issuing a refund.
    You should get more than a refund though! That's got to be such a huge letdown.

5. I called UPS to come back and get it and hopefully they won't process my customs payment of $195CDN.

All she could say is that it was just a mixup at the warehouse.....she didn't really care, but I will be getting my refund!!!

I am beyond angry right now!!!

6. She is refunding me all shipping charges, which is $45 US to canada....she didn't even want to give that back and then I started screaming.....

7. I would report them to the BBB if they're selling fakes.

8. Wow, that's scary. I'm not shopping with them anymore! Hope everything works out for you..

9. :yucky: sorry about that! Bluefly lost my patronage when they sold fake bbags and gave customers a hard time about their "100% authentic" items..UGH! :yucky:

10. i think you should complain to get the site shutdown. isn't it illegal to sell fakes purporting to be authentic? so many people buy from that website its for consumer protection that they should be shut down!

11. Wow - I would be so angry if I were you! I have shopped there in the past and I don't think I will be buying anything from Bluefly anymore.

I hope it all works out for you!

12. I had a bad experience with Bluefly too... I haven't shopped there for 1 whole month and counting.

13. If Bluefly knowingly sold a fake on the internet, then you'll want to file a complaint with the FBI Cybercrimes. Even if they can't do something about a sale that has taken place, they will sure keep an eye on any further business this person does.
    http://www.ic3.gov/

14. Yes and the press.

What a completely horrid experience for you.

15. Oh no!! That sounds horrible. Thank goodness you know your Chloe well to realize it's counterfeit! Good luck and hopefully you get your refund. As for Bluefly, how could they have a mix up their own stock in their warehouse? Something is not right there. * *tsk*tsk*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.