Bluefly: opened my package only to find.......

Blue_Hour_Girl

Pugland
Mar 12, 2007
:tdown:MICHAEL KORS tall fur lined winter BOOTS.....:cursing:

I have been anticipating the arrival of my GH FB Part Time. I was SO excited when I was opening the box, at the same time wondering why it was so huge....:confused1:

I am thinking :wtf: right now. The enclosed receipt states correctly that I paid for a Bbag, but why did they send me these fricking boots?????????/:cursing: (Ironically they are my size, go figure.)

I sent Bluefly an email immediately since they are closed. I was very firm and I asked how to proceed and how FAST could they get my bag to me b/c I need it asap. ( LOL!)
IF they say it is NOT available I will flip out on them. GEEZZZZZZ!

Thanks for letting me vent. The real bummer was that I lost an audition I should have won yesterday due to a fluke instrument malfunction causing my sound to suck which rattled me then I sucked :crybaby: This was what I was looking for to be my little reward.

Thanks again you all.......:heart:

AWWWWWWW :sad: I'm sorry to hear about all that bad-ness......hopefully it was just a mistake and they'll send the FB GH part time right away, that bag is TDF

Thats awful - I can imagine how frustrated you are feeling! How did that happen:wtf:

You should insist they courier it over free of charge! let us know what they say!:smile:

Wow that sucks!!! I placed an order on bluefly only to have them put a hold on my account but never ship the bag. I had to talk to 3 different people to have them release the money because they said the bag was no longer available. I asked if they could put me on a waitlist in case another became available but the best they could do was give me an insignificant credit. I hope they can do better for you, since that is an absolutely HORRIBLE mistake.

OMG! thats terrible! What a mix up! OMG i would have hit the roof; especially because they have fur on aswell!:cursing: I hope it gets sorted out quickly!!! xx

Wow, how disappointing! It is really awful to get excited about the arrival of a much anticipated bag only to find out that it didn't actually arrive. I'm really sorry for you.