Bluefly Discount Code-15%

1. 1. When you're finished shopping, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button
    2. Under the "Order Summary" section, enter the code MISSEDYOU110 (remember to use all caps) in box
    3. Click the "Submit Code" button, and you're done! Your new order total will reflect your discount.

* Promotional code valid until 6:30 A.M EST on 02/17/07. Valid for one time use only. Offer requires a single online purchase of $100 or more. Reductions will be reflected after the promo code is entered during checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts or promotional codes. Promotion code not valid when using Google Checkout. Offer cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to purchases made after the end of this offer. Charges for gift certificates, gift wrap, shipping and handling, taxes, duties or similar charges not included in calculating $100 minimum purchase level, and discount does not apply to these charges. This offer is non-transferable.
  2. works for less than $100 too
  3. Thanks! Just used it for a Jekel fur vest!:yahoo:

they sold me TWO fake chloe bags and bluefly is not giving my a hard time with getting a refund.
  5. ^^^I know there are problems with Bluefly -- but I still love to hear about these great codes. I've gotten some lovely things there. So please keep posting those deals girls!!
  6. ^^^Ditto twice, MandM. I want Bluefly CODES on the Deals & Steals sub-forum, not more Bluefly Bashing.....

Is there another 15% off floating around besides the Missedyou110? I used that one already.
  7. Thanks - just got a few dresses from Bluefly and used this coupon:yes:
  8. Thanks for the code. I have ordered clothes and shoes there without any problems.
  9. A new 15% off code: MISSEDYOU112!:yahoo:

Hmm, Prada gloves or key case?..... :devil:
  10. soooo tempted to buy a bottega veneta purse
  11. I have a Bluefly credit for some things I returned. I'm itching to use that and the new missed you code, but I reeeeeally should wait. Somebody ENABLE ME PLEASE!:sos:
  12. Thank you so much! I was finally able to get the Oliver Peoples sunglasses I've been staring at for weeks.

13. Are you concerned about it being a fake? They have quite a few hobos for around $300 less than retail, at least for the larger one. I'm not sure it's worth it given the bad experiences some PFers have had.
  14. :yahoo: I have so been waiting for this since I've used all the other ones! Thank you, thank you;)
  15. ^^^No sweat, MandM. Happy to enable! :devil: