Bluefly Credit/Security checks???

1. I made my first order from Bluefly yesterday morning, for a Chloe Bay messenger. I'm in Australia and they sent me an email at 11pm last night that I've just read requesting the following to be faxed to them by 11pm tonight:

*The top portion of your credit card billing statement from the card used to place your order. The billing statement must show the name and address of the cardholder as well as the last four digits of the credit card number.

*A Copy of the front and back of the credit card used to place your order.The top portion of your credit card billing statement from the card used to place your order. The billing statement must show the name and address of the cardholder as well as the last four digits of the credit card number.

I won't have fax access for at least another 18 hours or more, well past the 24 hours allowed before they will cancel my order. :sad:

Also, my Visa statement is actually my bank statement and doesn't show my cc number on it anywhere. :wtf: It also shows my address as a PO box, when I had to give BF a street address.

What can I do? :crybaby:

I feel uneasy about faxing my cc info to the other side of the world. :sweatdrop:

2. I've been through this with purchases from the US in the past. I didn't have fax access, so I emailed photos of my card with the middle 8 numbers blanked out. I don't know how you'd work around the requirement of the statement, would they accept a screenshot from internet banking? Surely they can't expect your billing address to be your delivery address, would they accept a rates notices which would verify your physical address? Best thing is to talk to their customer support reps, they will have just sent you a standard email but there's usually a work-around.

I hope it gets sorted out promptly for you, I was so stressed out the first time I went through this that I hardly slept until I knew my order was on it's way.