Bluefly codes?

1. Please pass it on! I shall love you forever. :smile:

2. Here's one from reesycakes:
    Bluefly 10% off your first order of $100+ FASHION65 2/24/2006 4/15/2006

3. Aww shucks! Not my first order.

4. you're in luck. i got this from bluefly this week.
    ***************************************************************************************
    TO REDEEM YOUR EXTRA 15% OFF DISCOUNT:
    *Carefully copy the promo code MISSEDYOU294 in all caps.
    *During the "Order Summary" section,
    enter the promo code and click "Submit Code".

***************************************************************************************

* Promotional code valid until 6:30 A.M EST on 03/04/06. Valid for one time use only. Reductions will be reflected after the promo code is entered during checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or promo codes. Reduced prices cannot be applied retroactively to purchases made prior to the start of this sale or to purchases made after the end of this sale. Promotion code not valid for orders billed or shipped outside the continental United States. This offer is non-transferable. Offer valid for online purchases only.

5. TRUFFLES!!!! Yay!! Thank you.

6. you're welcome. check out my blog if you need codes. theitbag.blogspot.com i'll try to list more as they come.

7. :lol: I could have soooo used this earlier, oh well :sad:

8. Thank you for the bluefly codes --- i saw it too late. Does anyone else have a new bluefly promotion? Thanks!!!!

9. I'm not sure if these work but you can try BLUEFLY15 for 15% off. Or FASHION32 and FASHION65 for 10% off $100+