bluefly codes - 10% or 15% off?

1. Hi,
    Just hoping someone has some codes. There's an adorable L.A.M.B. capelet that I want for F/W, and would love to have a 10% or 15% coupon code to make the deal sweeter! Thanks!
    Free Shipping
    Coupon Code: AZ9XEHR
    Expires: 02/05/09

10% discount code: WELCOME490, offer expires 08/31/06
  3. Wow! That is cute. I am thinking of ordering it. My only hesitation is that L.A.M.B. is embroidered so big. Kind of a turn off. I do not want to be a billboard!!
  4. i have that capelet in green actually. [​IMG]
  5. [​IMG]

and the embroidery is not that noticeable.
  6. So cute! Are you petite? I am only 5'1". Hmmm, I may have to get this. I love the 3/4 length sleeves. It would look hot with long leather golves.
  7. fayden,
    Thanks for posting pics! I'm really torn between the black/white one and the black/moss one you have. It's sooo hot, rock 'n roll and just perfect for F/W!
  8. YES!!!! i am only 4 feet 11 actually!!! i can't wait for the fall weather to come so i can rock it. what bags do you think it would work with? has to be a satchel. a novak perhaps? or balenciaga hand held? what do you suggest?
  9. does anyone have tiny hands too? i have trouble finding gloves anything less than a size 6.
  10. Actually, I think the outfit would look really hot with short kid gloves too. Just the trouble of finding some.

I think that a Balenciaga classique, or city classique would totally rock with it. And your AMcQ Novak would be sooo hot also.

I think the MJ Stam and Hudson would look fantastic with this outfit. And the Givenchy pumpkin, but that's a vintage bag.
  11. you guys should totally get one, i think when i purchased it, it cost me 325.00 so with the 10% off, sweet deal.