Bluefly 15% off???

1. Does anyone have a code they can share? Thanks in advance! :balloon:

2. Here you go: "MISSEDYOU111"

Expires 6:30 a.m. EST on Dec. 16, 2006. Valid for single online purchase of $100 or more.

Happy shopping!!

3. so bluefly is a legit site? thanks in advance, i have been refraining frm ordering because i wasnt sure if they were selling authentic bags.

4. Abaglover, thank you so much for the code! :love:
    Sweet_pees, some members have received fakes from Bluefly. Those that I know of were Balenciaga and Chloe. I needed the code for a few cashemere sweaters... :supacool:

5. thanks ggk84.. now i'm in a dilemma and cant decide whether or not i should get a bag from them :sad:

6. If you run a search for "Bluefly" and "fakes", I think you will get a bunch of threads on the topic. It has been thoroughly discussed on the forum. Perhaps reading through the discussions will help you decide...

7. You're welcome, ggk84 :smile: !

8. Thanks for the code! I just saved $20-some odd dollars and during the holidays every little bit helps!

eta: I didn't buy any bags though and have warned friends about bluefly bag authenticity thanks to this site! I just got a top and some gifts for my s.o.

9. Does anyone have another code? This doesn't seem to be working for me today...

10. Do you guys think the clothes there are fake as well?? Is there a possibility??

11. I got the email too. It should be the right code. It's MISSEDYOU111 (in all caps). The offer requires a single online purchase of $100 or more. This code is valid until 12/16/06.