1. So in addition to a black city, I was thinking of buying a blueberry city. Unfortunately, I havent been able to find one. I was able to find a blueberry twiggy, but because it is located in another city, I won't have a chance to see it before it arrives.

Does anyone have a blueberry bag? City, first, twiggy, etc. Just so I can see the color before I go ahead and purchase the bag.

Thanks SO much!!

2. Here's my Makeup.

Blueberry Makeup.jpg
  3. Wow! What a beauty!
  4. DSC01451rsz.jpg

took this pic at night.... so it looks darker than usual...
  5. Here is a pic of my Blueberry first. I really love her and get a lot use out of this particular bag.
  6. The Blueberry color was from last year (2006 Pre-Fall collection); it's highly doubtful that you would find it in any of the authorized Balenciaga retailers.

You'll most likely have to go the route of eBay or a Consignment shop ... but in both cases, caveat emptor!
  7. I'm pretty sure Saks New Orleans still has the blueberry twiggy. It had very pretty leather, slightly distressed, but not marblely and soft.
  8. BalNY had a blueberry first left a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know if they still have it. You would have to call them to see.
  9. I just called BalNY... the only blues they have are Marine and Periwinkle in the City.
  10. I waited ages for a Blueberry Work and I finally found one that was UBER soft and broken in. It's the best leather out of all my collection. If you can get your hands on that Blueberry twiggy - go for it!
  11. Thank you so much for your help ladies.

I want a soft and smooshy leather....
  12. Did you end up getting that blueberry twiggy at Saks?? Please, please - say Yes!!! If that thing sat there too much longer... I was gonna have to give it a good home!!! ;)
  13. Bags4Bubbles - I called them yesterday and Maria said that she only has the blue/navy City left :crybaby:
  14. :crybaby:Well.... while I'm glad that it isn't there any longer as a temptation, it still makes me kind of sad, because I've always wondered what one looked like!! *Whew*... now I can breath easy and figure out which of the new colors I'll be getting!!! (Because seriously, I don't need 2 bags in the same color, right?!?!)

I wanna see lots of pics, if you got it illni!! ;)
  15. I know posting this photo is a little too late, but just in case you need some reference, the one on the right is a blueberry bowling.