1. Hi...remember me? I was searching for the Blueberry Messenger day bag?
    Well..I FOUND IT. I called BalNY last friday, spoke with Daisy!

They have ONLY 1 BLUEBERRY messenger day bag...and I ordered it.

Supposed to arrive tomorrow via 2 day UPS service. I think this will be my last bbag purchase....Im very happy and content with my small collection.

Thanks all for all your support and comments. I will post pics as soon as I can.
  2. aww congrats! but last bbag purchase? that sounds :crybaby:

dont say last! say "at least for quite a while". *sniff* that broke my :heart:
  3. OK..."At least for a while"!

I LOVE MY Bbags!!!! They are my keeper. AND they have LOTS of compliments everywhere I go compared to when I carried the LV bags.

Quite a conversation piece!!!
  4. :yahoo: congrats!!!
  5. OMG, i think i saw that in the store the other day & it's gorgeous!!! :yahoo:
  6. thanks luvurbag ;) lol. im so surprised they get more attention than LV! no one ever notices my Bbag. and if they do, then they never say anything. but i still :heart: her.
  7. aaallabama: REALLY?? I cant wait to recieve it tomorrow!!! I have to wait all day for UPS then!!!

Really??? Did you like it??? Im excited now!!! :yahoo:

I ordered it Friday 9/8 around 230pn Eastern stardard time.

Thanks Sweets aaallabama
  8. luvurbag,
    A blueberry day sounds gorgeous. Can't wait to see photos!
  9. Ooooooh I can't wait to see that!
  10. :yahoo: YAY!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:
  11. oooh.... i've been thinking of getting a blue B* Messenger too.... can't wait to see photos of yours :wlae:
  12. I can't wait to see photos! I just purchased a blueberry bag myself, it is a beautiful color!!
  13. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I think the Blueberry color is so beautiful.