Blue Suede Carly is HERE!!!

1. Wow, I love it, There are a few small areas if dirt, but I have a cleaning kit to take care of it. This one also has the snake leather trim. I was not sure if I would like it, but I think it goes wonderfully with the suede. This is the large one that retailed for $598, but I got it for $152 shipped :biggrin: I think I need to get another one, but I cannot break my ban again. I had to break it for this one. Don't mind my clothes, I was cleaning :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'And I thought this one was cute, My schnauzer Luger guarding my Carly.
    [​IMG]

2. Wow! That is a very nice bag! I wish I could do suede but I am so horrible at maintaining it!

3. Pretty, congrat's.

4. I saw this bag at San Marcos, love it.

5. Really cute on you!!!!;) GREAT FIND!! :tup:

6. congrats! :tup:

7. Gorgeous...you got a great deal!

8. Congrats, amazing deal and it looks great on you!

9. Great buy!

There was an amazing suede bag at the outlet yesterday but it was 1. WAYY too big for what I need, 2. i'm a mess with suede. I settled for a wristlet.

It's a gorgeous bag, just be careful with it! Definitely keep one of those suede brushes and stones handy!

10. Yeah I have tons of the suede erasers, I use them on my husbands army boots :biggrin: I have had my pink suede bag for 2 months now and it looks practically new. Takes a bit of work, but I love suede too much!

11. Cute!!

12. Very Pretty!!! Your dog is adorable! Congratulations on the great buy!!

13. Congrats...you got a great deal. I'd be to scared to carry a suede bag.

14. Beautiful bag!

15. i had it but returned it because i already have a light colored suede bag and it is a B&#&$# to clean!!! spray it with scotchguard she is gorgeous!!