Blue Roof Denim 50% off all denim starts now

1. it starts on may 28
  2.'s on now!
  3. wow great deal! i wish they had sevens and paiges tho!
  4. Great site. I did not find any jeans I wanted at the moment for the 50% 0ff but got some of their cool stuff in their clearance sections (desighner tops going for $180 at $25!). Thanks.
  5. I was trying to buy a pair of jeans, but the site is not secured.....a little scary when entering cc info.
  6. ooooh! thanks!
  7. I have bought from them two times and have had no problems with CC issues :biggrin: not sure if I will buy anything this sale ... my good citizens did just rip.
  8. thanks for the link! i found a great pair of citizens for half off! yipee!!
  9. I figured this would be the best time to try out some of Justin Timberlake's William Rast jeans..

They LOOK, are they really? Heh.

Wish me luck, I ordered three pairs of jeans (I never seem to order the right size...)

How are they about returns? Do they process them quickly?
  10. despite the non-secure site I nabbed a pair of Hudson jeans! I wasn't sure of the size I needed, but happened to try them on today at Nordstrom so I came right home and ordered!

11. yay! im glad other fellow pf'ers scored some jeans at a great deal too!

i don't know anything about the return policy but it looks as though they are pretty cool about it. on the website, they say that they offer free returns, you just call them and they'll send you a prepaid shipping label to them. that's always nice!
  12. Thanks so much for this! I've been losing jeans like a mad woman lately. Well, not just jeans, I really need a keeper.
  13. Got 2 pairs for me and one for my Mom! Woohoo!
  14. i bought from this site a few times they are great. dont think ill be buying any jeans this time since i stocked up on there great sale.