blue/pink Agenda!

Which Koala Agenda should I buy?

1. Blue Lining

2. Rose Lining

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which do you perfer in the Koala Agenda?
    Blue lining or Pink lining???
  2. blue's my favorite color, but in this case i think it might clash too horribly with the monogram. so go for rose :yes:
  3. I vote for pink, just because I love pink.

But...I didn't know there was one with a blue lining! I've only seen the pink and the terracotta.
  4. There is blue??? Are you sure???
  5. i saw the blue, didn't like it!!!
  6. pink!
  7. I have the pink koala agenda and it's divine. You can't go wrong with pink and brown.
  8. Never seen the blue. Is it light blue or dark blue?
  9. Pink, I can't really imagine it looking good with a blue interior but I would love to be proven wrong, blue is one of my favorite colors.
  10. If its light blue I think I would really like it because light blue and brown look wonderful together!
  11. I like brown and blue together alot...hmmm might have to check this one out!
  12. I love brown and blue together but I think it would look odd with the color of the monogram itself it that makes sense. I don't think the blue has to be really pale, my sofa cushions have a bit of turquoise in them and I think they look great.

P.S. After looking at the pictures above I changed my mind, the blue is just :love:
    Picture 049.jpg
  13. I like blue and pink with the brown mono. If I picked, I guess I would pick the pink.... but..... blue is just as pretty and seems to be more rare because I havent seen it before today. Okay, I'm no help.:sad:
  14. voted for rose! some members here showed their ones.. and it was just pure :love:
    i was hoping for a more like a baby blue not that dark! :shrugs: