Blue patent leather... YUM!

1. Ever since I saw a Derek Lam purse I know I won't be purchasing in this decade, I've been obsessed with blue patent leather. Have you seen any blue patent leather purses that don't cost $1,500? I have 3 kids to send to college!:crybaby:

2. ankorchick....are you anywhere near a Dillards? They carry Antonia Melania (sp), and their summer line has a cornflower blue patent leather that is really pretty. Don't know if that is your thing, but the bag that I am thinking of ran about $250 or so. And I think their Gianinni Bini line might have had one, too.

3. Does that Goldenbleu come in blue? On the website, it only comes in black, purple and grey. :sad:

4. Do you have Jigsaw in the US? They have a gorgeous one here - a shopper sort of style, quite long for 99 pounds :smile:

5. For some reason, I still love the blue Erotokritos. I've looked at all of these and nothing compares to that! :biggrin: I prefer the smaller basquet style, the big one would prolly drown me.

6. That's cute! But I sorta dislike the snap closure on top, I tend to hurt my thumbs on those things, lol. Sorry for being so fussy :shame:

7. Here is a Rebecca Minkoff hobo in cobalt patent at Lunaboston

[​IMG]

8. These are all so pretty.....

anne

9. Here's a cute one by Michael Korshttp://www.Shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441808124&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024667&fm=browse-category-shopbysize&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057

and here's a cute one with some blue shiny accents by Gryson: http://www.rarechic.com/product_view.php?id=278

mkhnb2000919952_prod_medium.jpg Josey-Blue-Fr307web-70703.jpg
  10. Why does the Liz Claiborne one say "emerald" as a color description?? :confused1: I hope it doesn't come in green instead of the yummy blue...

11. ^ i saw the Micheal Kors one in person today, and honestly it's pretty barfalicious. It looks totally cheap and is WAY to stiff. Not impressed!