Blue or Black?

1. Ah ladies! Help me choose, I'm being indecisive :{

What I actually need is a real wallet that will lovingly follow me! And adorably accompany this cute charm.

1. Should I keep this blue zip wallet or get the exact one in black?

[​IMG]

Neiman's and Bergdorf's online are both sold out of the blue saffiano now, lo and behold last week I spotted the exact one on Bluefly, after discounts it came out to 270 incl. shipping! Take that 410 pretax!

Cost aside, I love that the pretty blue saffiano is something different, but I love black saffiano and how the gold logo and charm constasts against the black moreso than the blue.

---

In addition, if the wallet remains blue, it makes me want to keep this (also found for a steal recently as well). But I don't NEED it.

[​IMG]

Both are about the same size and both can act alone as a clutch.
    And both hold everything from my keys to phone without bulging.

2. Keep both or just the zip wallet?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

2. Hmm... that's a gorgeous clor of blue... I wouldn't kick it out of bed! :smile:

My answer will be biased because I always go with wallets of color. It makes it so much easier for me to find in my bag! I've been carrying a red vernis LV french purse in my bags for a long time -- I can SEE it easily and I just love the pop of color when I open my bag. I think that's a beautiful, versatile blue color and if you really like the color, I'd say go for it!

3. Both!!

4. Love the blue. Different but not weird! Keep both!

5. I vote for the blue

6. i :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: the black zip wallet!!! if you don't want it, feel free to toss it my way!!!!:happydance:;)

7. i like the blue one better.
    the blue stands out more and
    let us know if you decide to keep or not :yes:

8. Oh, I'd say both -- different styles, different uses!!

9. Keep both. =)
    From the pictures, I personally prefer black.

10. I like the blue.

11. ^^Ha-Ha I was thinking the same thing!!! :p

12. Thanks everyone for your advice! I've decided to keep both lovlies cause they're just too irresistble to let go, :dances:
    Hello blue zip wallet and black clutch, :heart: saffiano