Blue License Plate Special (from thesmokinggun.com)

1. Outlawed in the state of New York:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It goes on like this, but here are the first two pages . . . .

2. That's funny how some people actually want some of those words on their plates. Very interesting...thanks for posting.

3. Why is Dr. Speed outlawed? I guess they could take "speed" to be the drug... lol@ Fart. I think that'd be hilarious.

4. I am soooo lame I can't figure most of them out..........act239 What??
    take into account that I'm old.

5. Taco, I'm a young'un and I don't get a lot of them, either.

6. I came across alot that I didn't undersand either.

7. thats really interesting! thanks for posting this cool find!

8. OMG some of those are outrageous!! Where I live (AZ), there is a guy who got around these restrictions for personalized plates. He got a license plate that just said "GIVEMEA" but then he put it over the bumper of his Hummer!! LOL

9. Some of them don't make sense to me, either. Maybe they're meant to be read backwards (like in a rearview mirror or something).

My favorite is when people write into their DMV's to report licence plates they find offensive. (Some are founded. Others are not. That's why the owners of the license plates write in protesting the complaint.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The letter the owner sent back is kind of long and rambling, but they say CNLNGS means "Chemical / Nuclear Lungs." They work at a plutonium finishing plant. (They also apologize if anyone sees a drug reference. I'm sorry, but I only see a sex reference!)

[​IMG]

First of all . . . who is on the lookout for license plates like these? Second of all, what happens if the person insists on keeping them on their car? (Third of all, who'd be stupid enough to send the plate back? They'd never see it again! I'd accept the new one sent to me, but there'd be no way I'd send back the other one!)

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one was named The Smoking Gun's 2001 Plate of the Year
    [​IMG]

11. ^^^^ Ha ha ha... that's hilarious... :lol:

I had to read "FHORNAC8" 4 times before I actualy got it... lol.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Um . . . it's kind of hard to take her complaint seriously - she's dotted her i's with little hearts!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. This is tooooo funny!!! Some people get offended by everything.

15. LMAO...Some people are too easily offended and have way too much free time on their hands!!