blue Le Fabuleux is mine!!! Yessss! *lots of pics*

1. omg....she is just so beautiful!:love: :girlsigh: she's been my 'dream bag' for the longest time, but i never thought i'd own her so soon! i was giving up on the discontinued blue ----- here she is!!! the model is my daughter.....as always! lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] yay, my first VIP gift!!

[​IMG]
    it fits quite a bit....

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! Can you please tell me how much that Chanel pouch is and what its called?

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congrats Sophia, always loved the blue color in Suhali :love:

5. congrats! I loves! I am deciding on a Le Fab too! Not to sure what color though

6. Baby Sophia is so adorable modeling your Le Fabuleux... Congrats!

7. love ur baby and the bag! :blush:

8. CONGRATS, CONGRATS! The Le Fab's gorgeous and your daughter's too cute!

9. Congrats! Love it! And I LOVE those personalized pouches!!! Can I ask where you got them?

10. [​IMG]
    those are my late-night craft.....i put all those swavo rhinestones one by one....!!:roflmfao: :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. thank you!:p :heart:
    sorry....i don't know how much the chanel pouch is/was.....and i don't know the name of it either. this beauty is pretty flat though! i keep my gift cards in at this moment....:smile:

12. Oh I love it! The blue is gorgeous!!! Such a classy bag, and so roomy! Congrats!!!!

13. It looks like its from the Cambon line and looks bigger than the mini pochette! :nuts:

14. thank you!!! :smile:

aren't those polka dots pouches too cute?!!! they are both reverse color polka dots with brown base inside....just too cute! i got them on eBay....i'll find out where, if you like! :p :heart:

15. Congrats! Gorgeous new bag and your daughter is sooo cute too!:yahoo: