blue jean or raisin?

RAISIN RAISIN RAISIN!!!! I just got a 35cm raisin box and I am dying over it. The bj is gorgeous of course, though I do not have that color. But this raisin in box is sooooooo rich and elegant. (Like Rouge H in box which I love.) And which goes with so many color combos!

RAISIN RAISIN RAISIN!!!! I just got a 35cm raisin box and I am dying over it. The bj is gorgeous of course, though I do not have that color. But this raisin in box is sooooooo rich and elegant. (Like Rouge H in box which I love.) And which goes with so many color combos!
Oh man I am just dying here for raisin box!
BTW the skin for raisin makes a big difference for raisin...which skin HH?

Oh man I am just dying here for raisin box!
BTW the skin for raisin makes a big difference for raisin...which skin HH?

rasin box was not an option. there just doenst seem to be much of box offered in general (or so i was told). it is togo.............which is nice because it keeps it toned down which for me is a good thing. I am not a big bag person so when I do a big bag I want it a little on the subdued side.

did you get your raisin new or pre-owned. i ask but box bags are just not available that i see at least.........once in a while but its usually a plume or something smaller

Raisin period (if between BJ and Raisin for 35 Birkin).
But...have you ever thought about Brighton Blue?:devil: :graucho:I find mine to be quite versatile and kind of in between BJ and Raisin.
Good luck with your decision