Blue Jean Baby - my first Birkin!!!

1. I am soooo excited!:yahoo: Last night DH bought me my first Birkin.:wlae: Blue Jean Baby is 30cm Swift with pal h/w. What made this experience extra special is that I got to share it with several tPF members who happened to be in the store at the time. Thanks ladies!;) Here she is....... :love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's a beauty!!!!! Enjoy it~

3. OMG!!!! I am jumping for joy here!!!! I am so haooy for you!!!! You deserve it girl!!!!!!

I gotta run now! but OMG!!!

4. Wow Kat! I've been sneaking into the hermes forum lately and you have the perfect collection!!!!

5. Congrats...Love BJ...She is lovely!!! I'm soo happy for you!

6. Congratulations Kat! She is a beauty!!!

7. Oh how beautiful!!!! * Faint*!!!

8. Congrats - that is my dream bag!

9. Great collection!

10. Congratulations!! Who was at your purchase? Are those other bags yours....If so...WHAT A GREAT COLLECTION!! and such a WONDERFUL hubby!!

Need Modeling pictures!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

11. I love it. congrats

12. I am loving that blue jean! It is such a happy color for a bag! LUCKY YOU!

13. What a gorgeous bag and such a cute hippo! You have a fabulous husband. BJ in swift is so yummy!!!

14. All three bags are mine.:love: I agree with you. I do have a wonderful hubby! I'm very lucky to have him in my life. Since I did not get their permission I chose not to reveal the names of the PF members who were at the store. I hope you understand.

15. Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'm on Cloud 9. I can't wait to show Blue Jean Baby the world!:p